BUSINESS GRADUATE DEGREES
Be ready for the business challenges of the future.
Other business graduate programs add a credential to your resume. UNH business graduate programs add value to your future. Students graduate with competitive experience, new confidence, in-demand specializations and a robust professional network.
- Industry-Driven Curriculum: Deepen your foundation of knowledge in the field and build the competencies and confidences needed to stand out in the workplace.
- Outstanding Faculty: Active researchers bring cutting-edge knowledge and former executives bring real-world perspectives to their teaching
- Flexible: Our programs are offered in several formats to meet the needs of busy professionals – full-time, part-time, online and hybrid.
College of Professional Studies
- M.S. Health Care Management (full-time, part-time)
- M.S Leadership (full-time, part-time)
- M.S. Project Management (full-time, part-time)
- Health Care Management (graduate certificate)
- Nonprofit Leadership (graduate certificate)
- Operations Management (graduate certificate)
- Project Management (graduate certificate)
Paul College of Business and Economics
- Masters of Business Administration (full-time, part-time)
- MS Accounting (full-time, part-time)
- MS Business Analytics (full-time)
- MS Economics (full-time)
- MS Finance (full-time)
- Business Analytics (graduate certificate)
CPA Pass Rate in New England
- First Time Pass Rate, Masters Students
Nationally Ranked Online MBA Program
- U.S. News & World Report
Nationally Ranked Master's In Economics Program
- TFE Times