INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, M.S.
Advance Your I.T. Career
Tech is one of the most forward-thinking industries — and people in the tech field are equally progressive with their careers. That’s why the Master of Science in information technology (MS IT) program at UNH Manchester offers the flexibility and skill-focused training that fits the needs of today’s working IT and computing professionals.
The MS IT program combines in-class and online learning with lab activities, sharpening your skills in computing practices through applied projects using cutting-edge DevOps tools and platforms. Housed at the Manchester campus, you’ll earn your UNH graduate degree in New Hampshire’s tech hub — home to businesses like Autodesk, DEKA and Texas Instruments. The MS IT program was designed for people with a strong interest in computing technology and for working IT professionals, giving you the flexibility to enroll full- or part-time.
Key Program Highlights:
- Applied program focusing on hands-on skills that prepare you to advance your professional IT and computing-related career.
- Learn from full-time faculty and industry professionals.
- Offered in Manchester, surrounded by tech companies that offer jobs and internships to students.
- Full- and part-time options available for working professionals.
- Utilize industry-standard tools, platforms and programming languages.
- No GRE required to apply.
Apply by June 1 for fall admission
Location: UNH Manchester campus
Complete in four semesters (full-time)
33 credit hours (10 or 11 courses depending on track)
Did you know?
Those with an advanced degree in computer and information technology earn a 23.4% higher average starting salary than those with an undergraduate degree only.
* National Association of Colleges and Employers Summer 2021 Salary Survey
UNH graduate students learn from — and through — real-world experience. As a student on the Manchester campus, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue applied projects, complete internships or co-ops at high-profile companies, work side-by-side with faculty on research, build your professional network and much more.
94% of UNH graduate students are employed or enrolled in further education within six months of graduation.
UNH Manchester faculty are passionate about the ever-changing IT landscape. With small class sizes, they do more than teach — they mentor.