PAUL COLLEGE - MBA PROGRAMS
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
You're eager to advance or switch your career and know an MBA is the best way to get there. It's a great investment and the best graduate degree to help you develop the highly sought-after skills and knowledge needed to advance in your current organization, to manage and lead, shift career paths or re-enter the workforce. As a working professional, active volunteer and/or family caregiver, you need flexibility to take classes in a way and at a time that fits your busy life from anywhere - online, part-time evenings, or full-time. The University of New Hampshire’s Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics offers one of the nation's best MBA programs that stands out among its peers for outstanding student support and success.
Key Program Highlights:
- Nationally ranked: Our online MBA program is ranked No. 40 nationally by U.S. News & World Report and the online and part-time MBA programs are top ranked programs in northern New England.
- AACSB accredited: We are the only online New Hampshire program that has earned top accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the gold standard for business schools.
- Flexible: Take classes entirely full-time, online, face-to-face during evenings on UNH’s Durham and/or Manchester campuses, or combine both.
- Set your pace: Start in the fall or spring for the online and part-time programs and complete your degree in 2 to 3 1/2 years.
- Cohort model: In the one-year full-time program you will be part of a small, cohort-based learning community where your classmates from diverse fields will challenge you to think beyond your base of experience.
- Outstanding faculty: Our faculty stand out as active researchers bringing cutting-edge knowledge and former executives bringing real-world perspectives to their teaching.
- Engaged and experienced classmates: Your peers bring diverse viewpoints from different industries, allowing you to gain new perspectives through in class and online discussion boards.
- Industry-driven curriculum: Customize your MBA with one of six options to choose from in finance, information systems and business analytics, marketing, global business, growth and innovation or hospitality management. Or chart your own course by choosing the combination of electives best suited to your interests.
- GMAT optional: The MBA program is test-optional; however, applicants are strongly encouraged to submit scores as they are used in the selection process for some program scholarships.
Apply by June 1 for fall admission, all programs
Location: Online, Durham and Manchester
Can be completed in 12-42 months
Recent graduates employed or enrolled
in a graduate degree program
Top-Tier Research University
Graduate, certificate and doctoral
programs on campus and online
Offered entirely online and taught by the same great faculty as our other MBA options, this program is ranked among the Top 100 Best Online MBA Programs in the U.S. Classes are taught asynchronously with 24/7 technology support. Students have access to the same support services as our full-time and part-time students. Complete in 24-42 months.
Offered evenings in Durham and Manchester with the option to also take online classes, the part-time MBA is a top-ranked program in northern New England. As a working professional, active volunteer, and/or family caregiver, you need flexibility. UNH's part-time MBA program will fit into your busy life.
This accelerated one-year program is defined by a small cohort-based learning experience. Included in the tuition are experiential learning opportunities through Wall Street and international residencies (dependent on COVID-19 and CDC guidelines). The program includes an internship and culminates with a corporate consulting project.
Have questions about the MBA? Schedule a one-on-one with our admissions specialist, Cynthia Plascencia.
Attendees will receive a $65 application fee waiver!
Find Your Career Path
You’re ready to work with passion and purpose - and earn what you’re worth. That’s why your next move matters. This survey will get you from finding your path to building your dream career in minutes.