Professional Graduate Programs
Inspire innovation and transform lives.
The caliber of our degrees. The vision of our research. The career-readiness of our alumni. The UNH Graduate School is a flagship public research university with a small-school feel. With more than 130 programs at the master's, certificate, and doctorate levels across three campuses and online, UNH Graduate School reaches you–wherever you are.
We take pride in inspiring and preparing today's rising stars to become tomorrow's successful leaders. As part of an R1 university, a status awarded to only the top research institutions, our students have an abundance of opportunities to engage in cutting-edge scholarship with a diverse array of faculty, facilities, and resources.
Featured Professional Graduate Programs
- Accounting, M.S.
- Analytical Economics, M.A.
- Business Administration, MBA. (Full-Time, Online & Part-Time)
- Business Analytics, M.S.
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Cybersecurity Policy & Risk Management, M.S. (Online)
- Data Science Certificate
- Finance, M.S.
- Hospitality Management Certificate
- National Security Intelligence Analysis, M.S.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Certificate or Master’s in Health Data Science (Online)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Online)
- Human Development & Family Studies: Marriage & Family Therapy, M.S.
- Master of Public Health, M.P.H
- Nutritional Sciences: Dietetic Internship
- Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner, M.S.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Social Work, M.S.W. (Full-time, Online & Advanced Standing)
Find Your Career Path
You’re ready to work with passion and purpose - and earn what you’re worth. That’s why your next move matters. This survey will get you from finding your path to building your dream career in minutes.
UNH graduate students excel.
Join the ranks of UNH graduate students who have been awarded a number of highly competitive and prestigious fellowships from institutes and companies working to change the world.